What’s New for Support Services
- Kalanianaole Highway near Sandy Beach closed Friday nights in May 2016 for safety improvements - May 4, 2016
- Weight restrictions on Paumalu Stream Bridge will be monitored - April 26, 2016
- Weekend lane closures on Liliha Street scheduled for Friday, April 29 - April 25, 2016
- Nighttime H-1 Freeway ramp closures for overhead sign replacements on April 26 and April 27 - April 25, 2016
- Public urged not to take wood from Daniel K. Inouye Highway project site to prevent spreading fungus - April 21, 2016
- H-1 Freeway westbound Middle Street Off-Ramp closed Friday night, April 22 - April 21, 2016
- Weekend lane closures on Liliha Street scheduled for Friday, April 22 - April 18, 2016
- HDOT takes steps to abide by court ruling to provide a workplace free of discrimination and harrassment - April 15, 2016
- Construction begins on new earth friendly facility at Kahului Airport - April 15, 2016
- Pali Highway Kailua-bound closed April 9, for tunnel maintenance - April 6, 2016
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.