What’s New for Support Services
- HDOT crews respond to Zipper Lane roadway damage - October 15, 2018
- Nightly closures of the H-1 Freeway scheduled for the Kapolei Interchange project on Sunday, Oct. 14, through Friday, Oct. 19 - October 12, 2018
- Outbound lanes of Airport Access Road at Kahului Airport to open on Monday, October 15 - October 12, 2018
- Continuous lane closures scheduled this weekend on the westbound H-1 Freeway between Vineyard Boulevard and Houghtailing Street - October 11, 2018
- HDOT buys new and improved Zipmobile - October 10, 2018
- Two H-3 Freeway weekend closures scheduled for routine tunnel maintenance - October 8, 2018
- Weekend closure of the Kipapa Stream (Roosevelt) Bridge on Kamehameha Highway in Mililani begins Friday night, October 5 - October 4, 2018
- Updated schedule for limited local access to Wainiha, Haena via Kuhio Highway effective October 15 - October 3, 2018
- Blessing ceremony held for Hanapepe River Bridge Replacement project - October 1, 2018
- Kahului Airport to conduct triennial emergency response exercises - September 25, 2018
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.