What’s New for Support Services
- Weight restriction on the Paumalu Stream Bridge returns to 25 tons - May 27, 2016
- Hawaii launches Click It or Ticket campaign - May 25, 2016
- Runway 8R-26L temporarily closed at Honolulu International Airport for airfield maintenance - May 24, 2016
- Paumalu Stream Bridge repairs require 24/7 contraflow lane beginning May 25 - May 20, 2016
- Weekend lane closures on Liliha Street scheduled for Friday, May 20 - May 17, 2016
- Paumalu Stream Bridge repairs begin May 16, lane closure and contraflow necessary - May 13, 2016
- H-1 Freeway westbound shoulder lane hours extended from 3PM to 7PM on weekdays - May 13, 2016
- International travelers see 45 percent reduction in processing times because of new Automated Passport Control kiosks - May 10, 2016
- Lane closures on westbound H-1 Freeway begin Sunday night, May 8 - May 6, 2016
- Notice of public meeting scheduled for replacement of Wainiha temporary bridges - May 6, 2016
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.