What’s New for Support Services
- Hawaii Construction Career Days Event Provides Students Real-World Experience - October 18, 2012
- State And Community Partners Kick Off Child Passenger Safety Week In Hawaii - September 17, 2012
- DOT Launches Annual “Beat The School Jam” Campaign, ZipperLane Requirements To Be Lowered, Daytime Lane Closures Postponed - August 9, 2012
- DOT Launches Third Annual Pedestrian Safety Month - August 6, 2012
- State DOT And County Police Depts. Launch National “Click It Or Ticket” Enforcement Campaign - May 21, 2012
- State to Implement New Hawaii Driver License Requirements Beginning Monday, March 5 - February 29, 2012
- Recruitment Open For HDOT Engineer Positions - September 12, 2011
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.