What’s New for Support Services
- Westbound H-1 Freeway/Pearl City offramp from the H-201 Moanalua Freeway closed nightly for road improvements - December 15, 2017
- State Highways Program update December 2017 - December 14, 2017
- Closure of the eastbound H-1 Freeway in Kapolei begins Sunday night, Dec. 17 - December 14, 2017
- Westbound H-1 Freeway closed for lighting replacement work on Sunday night, Dec. 17 - December 14, 2017
- 2017 State of Hawaii fatality data through Dec. 11 - December 13, 2017
- Update on the Farrington Highway Intersection Improvements (Turning Lane) project - December 1, 2017
- Closure of the westbound H-1 Freeway in Kapolei continues Sunday night, Dec. 3 - December 1, 2017
- Uber and Lyft pilot program to begin at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Dec. 1, 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Eastbound H-1 Freeway closure for lighting replacement work scheduled for Sunday night, Dec. 3 - November 29, 2017
- Nimitz bike path to close temporarily in support of safety and highway operations - November 29, 2017
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.