What’s New for Support Services
- HDOT comment on the intent to sue notice from Earthjustice for alleged violations of the endangered species act - June 23, 2017
- Security changes planned for the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - June 20, 2017
- Eastbound H-1 Freeway closure in Kapolei beginning Sunday night, June 18, and Farrington Highway weekday contraflow continues - June 15, 2017
- Public Informational Meeting and Noise Variance Consultation scheduled for Ala Moana Boulevard drainage repair project - June 14, 2017
- HDOT Career Fair gives applicants the opportunity to “Take Your Career To New Heights” - June 9, 2017
- Nightly closure of Farrington Highway in Kapolei continues Tuesday, June 13, and daily contraflow begins Wednesday, June 14 - June 9, 2017
- HDOT responds to Department of the Attorney General investigation findings - June 8, 2017
- Aloha Tower shines green to show Hawaii’s support of the Paris Agreement on climate change - June 7, 2017
- HDOT reminds everyone to Secure Your Load - June 6, 2017
- Nightly closure of Farrington Highway in Kapolei begins Monday, June 5 - June 2, 2017
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.