What’s New for Support Services
- Schedule for night work for Waipa Bridge repairs through April 30 - April 18, 2019
- Pali Highway work requires temporary lane shift and lane closures - April 18, 2019
- Special use lanes schedule for Good Friday - April 18, 2019
- HDOT Highway Division announces pilot program with the Department of Human Resources Development to accelerate hiring process - April 17, 2019
- HDOT crews complete stabilization of Kamehameha Highway in Hauula - April 15, 2019
- HDOT continues to seek input on potential Road Usage Charge - April 15, 2019
- Left turn lane permanently closed on the Campbell Industrial Park/Barbers Point Harbor offramp (Exit 1A) beginning Tuesday April 16 - April 15, 2019
- HDOT crews repair section of Kamehameha Highway in Hauula - April 13, 2019
- Lane closures scheduled for the Kapolei Interchange project for the week of April 14 and April 21 - April 12, 2019
- Closure of southbound Aiea Access Road on Saturday, April 13, for electrical work - April 11, 2019
We’re hiring! The Hawaii Department of Transportation has various job openings in the Airports, Highways and Harbors Divisions. If you are interested in joining our team and helping move the state’s transportation goals forward click on the link, find an open position and apply as soon as possible! Check back regularly for new lists of open positions.
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Sustainable Transportation Forum
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, HDOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. HDOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.