What’s New for Support Services
- June 19, 2018 Kuhio Highway emergency flood repair update - June 19, 2018
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi available throughout Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - June 18, 2018
- Lane and ramp closures on eastbound Kalanianaole Highway continue Sunday night, June 17 - June 15, 2018
- Closure schedule for the Portland Cement Concrete pavement Rehabilitation project - June 15, 2018
- Alternating lane closure on Keahole Airport Road for resurfacing of the tie in to the Queen Kaahumanu Highway to begin at 8 p.m. Thursday, June 14 - June 14, 2018
- HDOT to make traffic improvements on Kamehameha Highway from Waipio to Mililani to increase safety - June 14, 2018
- Timeline on Kuhio Highway emergency flood repairs - June 8, 2018
- Closure of the westbound H-1 Freeway for the Kapolei Interchange project scheduled June 7 - June 1, 2018
- Nawiliwili Road lane closures from Kanani Street to Waapa Road for resurfacing work - June 1, 2018
- Update on emergency road work in lower Puna - June 1, 2018
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, DOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. DOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.