What’s New for Support Services
- Pali Highway to open during morning and evening commute hours - February 20, 2019
- Update on Pali Highway landslides, Feb. 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- Update on Pali Highway landslides, 9 PM Feb. 19 - February 19, 2019
- Pali Highway to remain closed in the Honolulu bound direction - February 19, 2019
- Closures of Kuhio Highway (Route 560) at Waipa Bridge and Hanalei Hill scheduled to begin in February 2019 - February 14, 2019
- Closures on the eastbound H-201 Moanalua Freeway and the Fort Shafter/King Street offramp are scheduled on Saturday, Feb. 16 - February 14, 2019
- Public informational meeting for Hana Highway Bridge Improvements - February 13, 2019
- Traffic shift on Kaumualii Highway to the temporary bridge for the Hanapepe River Bridge project begins Saturday, Feb. 9 - February 8, 2019
- Lane closure on westbound H-201 Moanalua Freeway including Kaua Street onramp closure on Tuesday, Feb. 12, for tree trimming - February 8, 2019
- HDOT begins pedestrian bridges replacement project at HNL - February 8, 2019
HDOT’s Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure and Energy Savings Project
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors.
The Hawaii sustainable transportation forum provides stakeholders of various transportation sectors, the discussion opportunity to ensure that environment, social and economic considerations are factored into decisions affecting transportation activities that can be sustained into the indefinite future without causing irreparable harm to future generation of Hawaii.
Hawaii State Legislature
While the Hawaii State Legislature is in Session, HDOT monitors the thousands of bills that have been introduced and could become law. For those bills that we believe could impact the way we do business, we submit written testimony expressing our support, opposition, or concerns. HDOT’s testimony can be found on the Legislature’s website.