Click here to get up-to-the-minute flight information for Honolulu International Airport arrivals and departures.
What’s New for Airports
- Honolulu International Airport Runway Closures For Pavement Maintenance - February 5, 2014
- Honolulu International Airport Runway Closure For Pavement Maintenance - January 28, 2014
- Airports to Go Green, Reduce Energy Costs by $518 Million - December 18, 2013
- Kona International Airport Dedicates New Air Traffic Control Tower, Breaks Ground For Aircraft Rescue & Fire-Fighting Station - May 29, 2013
- H-1 Freeway Westbound On-Ramps From Aolele Street Near Honolulu International Airport Closed Saturday - May 9, 2013
- Honolulu International Airport to Close Reef Runway for Overnight Maintenance - May 7, 2013
- Lihue Airport To Conduct Triennial Emergency Response Exercise - May 3, 2013
- Honolulu International Airport Modernization Begins Construction - May 2, 2013
- Hana Airport Nighttime Closures Begin Sunday For Runway Lighting Replacement Project - April 26, 2013
- Honolulu International Airport Parking Modifications Begin April 16 - March 12, 2013
HDOT Major Improvements Statewide 2011-Jan 2014
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.