The sixth annual Hawaii Construction Career Days event took place today at the Hilo Civic Auditorium, providing nearly 900 students from 20 Big Island schools with career guidance from construction industry, trade and educational representatives. Students also received hands-on experience with specialized heavy equipment and trade tools.
- Westbound H-1 Freeway/Pearl City offramp from the H-201 Moanalua Freeway closed nightly for road improvements
- State Highways Program update December 2017
- Closure of the eastbound H-1 Freeway in Kapolei begins Sunday night, Dec. 17
- Westbound H-1 Freeway closed for lighting replacement work on Sunday night, Dec. 17
- 2017 State of Hawaii fatality data through Dec. 11
- Update on the Farrington Highway Intersection Improvements (Turning Lane) project
- Closure of the westbound H-1 Freeway in Kapolei continues Sunday night, Dec. 3