Home » FAQs
- HDOT victorious in claim against Ciber Inc.
- Early morning closures of the ground level onramp to the H-1 Freeway needed for sign replacement project at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
- State Harbors Division receives upgraded bond rating from Fitch Ratings
- Weight limits reduced for bridges on Hawaii, Maui, Oahu, and Kauai
- Roving closure scheduled on the H-1 Freeway for improvement project, Feb. 13
- HDOT update on Honoapiilani Highway Realignment and Improvements at Keawe Street, February 9, 2018
- Nightly closure of westbound H-1 Freeway for the Kapolei Interchange project scheduled to begin Sunday, Feb. 11