Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- No Work on the H-1 Rehab Project Tonight, September 30, Due to RainHONOLULU — The state Department of Transportation would like to advise Oahu motorists that there will be no work tonight, for the H-1 Rehabilitation Project due to rain. All lanes from Likelike Highway to Ward Avenue will remain open. Thank you for everyone’s cooperation.
- No Work on the H-1 Rehab Project Tonight, September 26, Due to RainHONOLULU — The state Department of Transportation would like to advise motorists that there will be no work tonight for the H-1 Rehabilitation Project due to rain. All lanes from Likelike Highway to Ward Avenue will remain open. Thank you for everyone’s cooperation throughout the past few days.
- H-1 Freeway Rehabilitation Project Begins September 22, Full Freeway Closures First Two NightsHONOLULU – The state Department of Transportation would like the public to be aware, plan and prepare, for a one-year rehabilitation project of the H-1 Freeway from Middle Street to the vicinity of Ward Avenue. The first two nights of the project, Sunday, September 22, and Monday, September 23, will involve a full freeway closure […]
- Keaau-Pahoa Shoulder Lane Conversion Project Scheduled on Monday, August 26KEAAU-PAHOA — The state Department of Transportation advises Hawaii motorists of upcoming lane shifts and temporary closures on Keaau-Pahoa Road (Route 130) between mile post 2.0 and 4.1 beginning on Monday, August 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., for the duration of the Keaau-Pahoa Road Shoulder Lane conversion project. The project spans from Keaau […]
- Honolulu International Airport New Day Work Projects BeginHONOLULU – The Hawai‘i Department of Transportation is moving forward with $750 million dollars in improvements part of Governor Neil Abercrombie’s New Day Work Projects at the Honolulu International Airport. A blessing and groundbreaking ceremony was held today for the first of three projects that include the demolition of the Aloha Air Cargo building, a […]
- Public Informational Meeting Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor Fuel Pier DevelopmentKAPOLEI – The Hawaii Department of Transportation, Harbors Division (DOT-H), will be holding a public informational meeting to discuss the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the planned development of Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor’s Fuel Pier at the following location and time. Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6 p.m. Department of Hawaiian Home Land Hale […]
- Public Informational Meeting Scheduled for the PM Contraflow Lane, Phase 2 HONOLULU – The state Department of Transportation (HDOT), Highways Division, will be holding a public informational meeting to discuss the PM Contraflow Lane Phase 2 and the Pearl City and Waimalu Viaduct Improvements, Phase 1. This meeting will be focusing on the H-1 westbound roadwork. Representatives for the HDOT, Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, and […]
- State Commercial Drivers License Office Closed on August 29HONOLULU — The state Department of Transportation advises the public that the state Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Office, located at 99-501 Salt Lake Boulevard, will be closed on August 29, 2013, due to the University of Hawaii vs. USC football game. No commercial motor vehicle and motorcycle operator skills testing will be conducted, and license […]
- Puainako Street Widening Public Informational Meeting The State Department of Transportation (HDOT), Highways Division, will be holding a public informational meeting for the proposed Puainako Street Widening, Komohana Street to Kilauea Avenue project, to update the community and provide an overview of the progress. A formal presentation is scheduled at 6 p.m., however, the public is encouraged to arrive as early […]
- Public Informational Meeting Postponed for H-2 Freeway Mililani Interchange Traffic StudyHONOLULU — The State Department of Transportation will be postponing the public informational meeting for the Mililani Mauka traffic study previously scheduled for Tuesday, July 30 at 6:30 p.m., at the Mililani Mauka Elementary School due to the anticipated effects of tropical storm Flossie. An alternate meeting date will be announced.