Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- One Additional Full Closure of Kuhio Highway for Bridge Work on the North Shore NeededLIHUE – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) informs the public of the possible need to continue the scheduled night closures of Kuhio Highway (Route 560) on the north shore of Kauai to complete paving at the Waipa Bridge. The full closures began on Jan. 5 and were scheduled to end at 5 a.m. on […]
- H-1 Freeway Adjustments, Closure Planned for Drainage ImprovementsHONOLULU – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) notifies Oahu motorists of current and upcoming scheduled work on the H-1 Freeway westbound in the vicinity of the Fort Shafter Offramp (Exit 19B). The work involves shortening the storage lane to the offramp and a single lane and exit closure to address drainage issues in the […]
- Night work on the Airport Viaduct for Bridge Inspection Scheduled Jan. 7-9HONOLULU – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) advises Oahu motorists of nightly lane closures on the H-1 Freeway Airport Viaduct for bridge inspection from 9 p.m. – 4 a.m. on the nights of Tuesday, Jan. 7 through Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020. The areas to be closed vary nightly and are listed below: Tuesday, Jan. […]
- HNL Passengers Advised of Food Service Employee StrikeHONOLULU – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) Airports Division alerts the traveling public of a three-day employee strike by members of the Unite Here Local 5 union which includes food service employees who work at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL). The employees began the picket line at HNL this morning. It is […]
- Kapalama Container Terminal Project Ahead of Schedule and on Budget as it Enters Phase 2The Harbors Division KCT project adds greater efficiency and will help reduce traffic HONOLULU – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) Harbors Division announces it is moving forward with Phase 2 of the Kapalama Container Terminal (KCT) project at Honolulu Harbor, which is the cornerstone of the Harbors Modernization Plan. The project is the largest […]
- Lead Remediation Efforts for Kolekole Bridge and Hakalau Stream Bridge OngoingHILO – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) continues working with the State Department of Health and Hawaii County Department of Parks and Recreation to address lead contaminated soil beneath Kolekole Bridge and Hakalau Stream Bridge. These efforts include preparation of Kolekole Gulch Park for potential reopening to the public. As outlined in the September […]