Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- Hawaii Department of Transportation plans mileage based user fee demonstration using federal grantDemonstration to focus on operational considerations for transition to a mileage based user fee for highway maintenance HONOLULU – The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) Highways Division, in partnership with the four county governments, is planning to test a statewide mileage based user fee as a potential source of revenue for the State Highway Fund. […]
- HDOT educational materials recognized at 2016 Pele AwardsHONOLULU – Public outreach and educational materials created for the Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT), Highways Division, Oahu District, Storm Water Management Program won top honors at the 2016 Pele Awards, an annual design and advertising competition that recognizes the best advertising and design work in Hawaii. HDOT’s keiki activity book, Hawaii Storm Patrol: New […]
- Public urged not to take wood from Daniel K. Inouye Highway project site to prevent spreading fungusHILO — The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) and Federal Highway Administration, Central Federal Lands Highway Division (FHWA-CFLHD) are completing the final phase of the Daniel K. Inouye Highway (formerly known as Saddle Road) improvement project. Construction has commenced for the realignment of the roadway from milepost 5.6 to milepost 11.7 west of Hilo. The […]
- HDOT takes steps to abide by court ruling to provide a workplace free of discrimination and harrassmentHONOLULU — The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) is pleased with the order issued on April 14th by Judge J. Michael Seabright, Chief United States District Judge, United States District Court for the District of Hawaii. The Court’s order highlights the fact that from 2011 through today, HDOT has worked to ensure that its employees […]
- HDOT advances sustainability mission and improves safety with enhanced lighting solutionsHONOLULU — The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT), working with Johnson Controls, advances the state’s commitment to sustainability by providing energy-efficient lighting solutions on the highway systems in Oahu and Maui districts. In July 2015, HDOT Highways Division signed an energy savings contract with Johnson Controls that will reduce annual energy use by an estimated […]
- Public information meeting scheduled for Pahoa Roundabout projectHONOLULU — The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) will be holding a public information meeting in coordination with area legislators, Senator Lorraine Inouye and County Council Members Greggor Ilagan and Daniel K. Paleka, Jr., to inform the public of the anticipated opening date of the Pahoa Roundabout. The meeting will include information on the project […]