Harbors Division proposes to redevelop the Kapalama Military Reservation property at Honolulu Harbor for a new container terminal to handle current and projected cargo volumes. The Draft EIS has been published for review.
What’s New for Harbors
- Fitch Ratings Affirms Hawaii Harbor System Revenue Bond Rating At “A+” Grade - February 14, 2014
- Hilo Harbor Kumau Street Entrance Improvements Project Begins Work - January 16, 2014
- Second Draft EIS Issued For Kapalama Container Terminal And Tenant Relocations - October 8, 2013
- New Harbor Police Patrol Boat Dedicated at Honolulu Harbor - July 17, 2013
- Public Informational Meeting Scheduled For Hana Pier Improvements Environmental Assessment - June 26, 2013
- Harbor Cargo Wharfage and Passenger Fee Tariff Rates Effective July 1, 2013 - June 19, 2013
- Kapalama Container Terminal Draft EIS - December 21, 2012
- Harbor Cargo Wharfage Tariff Rates Effective July 1, 2012 - July 1, 2012
- Harbor Passenger Fee Tariff Rates Effective July 1, 2012 - July 1, 2012
- Pier 2 Passenger Terminal Enhancement Project Dedicated At Honolulu Harbor - June 20, 2012
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.