Other Business – Related Information
Large and medium hubs that have fifty percent or more enplanements that are carried by one or two airlines are required to submit a competition plan to the Federal Aviation Administration for review and acceptance. The following airports are required to submit a competition plan.
Public Informational Meeting On Transient Aircraft Parking
The State of Hawai‘i, Department of Transportation, Airports Division (DOTA) will be conducting a series of public informational meetings on an update of transient aircraft parking rates at State Airports.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
- September 23, 2019, Monday, Hilo International Airport beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Airport Manager’s Meeting Room.
- September 24, 2019, Tuesday, Kahului Airport beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the Airport Manager’s Conference Room.
- September 25, 2019, Wednesday, Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keāhole, beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Airport Administration Building Meeting Room.
- September 26, 2019, Thursday, Līhu‘e Airport, beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Mezzanine Conference Room.
- September 30, 2019, Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, Terminal 1, 7th Floor Conference Center, beginning at 5:30 p.m. in Rooms 1 and 2.
To request language translation, an auxiliary aid or special service (e.g., sign language interpreter, accessible parking, or materials in alternative format), contact
ATTN: Ross Smith
Hawai‘i Department of Transportation, Airports Division
400 Rodgers Boulevard, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96819
or phone: (808) 838-8676 or email at email@example.com, seven (7) days prior to the meeting date.
TTY users may use TRS to contact DOTA.