Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- Three Raised Crossings to be Installed on Farrington Highway in Mā‘iliHONOLULU – As part of the state’s ongoing efforts to improve safety on Hawai‘i’s roadways, the Hawai‘i Department of Transportation (HDOT) will install raised crossings at three locations along Farrington Highway in Mā‘ili. The raised crossings will be installed at the highway’s intersections with Alapaki Street and Manununu Street, and near Maipalaoa Road. HDOT expects […]
- HDOT Reminds Travelers of Limited Parking at Airports Thanksgiving WeekendHONOLULU – The Hawai‘i Department of Transportation (HDOT) alerts travelers of limited parking at the five busiest airports across the state during the Thanksgiving holiday season, due to an anticipated increase in airline passengers. The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu (HNL); Kahului Airport (OGG); the Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keāhole (KOA); […]
- Town-bound Likelike Highway Closed at Wilson Tunnel Through Monday, Nov. 13HONOLULU – The Hawaiʻi Department of Transportation (HDOT) advises motorists that both lanes of the Honolulu-bound (town-bound) Likelike Highway will remain closed between the H-3 Freeway split and the Wilson Tunnel through Monday, Nov.13, 2023. One lane will be opened at 5 a.m. Monday. HDOT closed the town-bound lanes of Likelike Highway Thursday night after […]
- HNL runway closures for construction improvementsHONOLULU – The Hawai‘i Department of Transportation (HDOT) alerts residents that various runway improvement projects at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) will divert all arriving and departing aircraft to Runway 8R/26L nightly between 5 p.m. and 7 a.m., Nov. 3 through 10. The increased use of Runway 8R may lead to more flights […]
- U.S. DOT awards $23.46 million for improvements to Port of KawaihaeHONOLULU – The U.S. Department of Transportation Maritime Administration has awarded a $23.46 million Port Infrastructure Development Program grant to the Hawai‘i Department of Transportation (HDOT) for improvements to the Port of Kawaihae that will enhance operational efficiency and help reduce highway traffic congestion. “We appreciate the support of the Biden Administration, U.S. DOT, and […]
- Hawaii Department of Transportation to conduct training at the Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at KeaholeKAILUA-KONA, HAWAIʻI – The Hawai‘i Department of Transportation (HDOT) informs the public of two training exercises to be held at the Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keāhole (KOA) in November. The Hawai‘i District Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighters (ARFF) will conduct fire training at KOA on Monday, Nov. 13, from 6 to 8 p.m. The […]