Weather Related Traffic Alerts
Sign up for emergency alerts through your county emergency management:
There are no weather related impacts to state airports at this time.
There are no weather related impacts to commercial ports at this time.
- Oahu #hitraffic 12/24/23 11AM: Pali Highway townbound between Castle Junction and the tunnels has been reopened.
- Pali Highway Town-bound closed due to landslide outside the 2nd tunnel https://hidot.hawaii.gov/blog/2023/12/20/pali-highway-town-bound-to-remain-closed-to-assess-landslide-past-2nd-tunnel/
- Kamehameha Highway near Waikane Valley Road was closed due to flooding at 6:38 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 20. It was reopened around 8:40 p.m.
- Kuhio Highway in the vicinity of Hanalei Bridge was closed due to flooding at 9:17 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 20. A single lane was opened at 9:30 p.m. and both lanes opened at 10:30 p.m.
- Crew cleared debris and posted “roadway flooded” signs on Kaumualii Highway in Omao Wednesday morning, Dec. 20.
- Kuamoo Road in Wailua reduced to a single lane Dec. 20 due to slope impacts beneath the road https://hidot.hawaii.gov/blog/2023/12/20/kuamoo-road-in-wailua-reduced-to-single-lane/
Please continue to follow HDOT’s social media accounts, https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiDepartmentOfTransportation/ and https://twitter.com/DOTHawaii for updates.