Weekend Lane Closures
For the weekend of Friday, April 18, to Sunday, April 20.
Lane closure schedules may change at any time without further notice.
All projects are weather permitting.
This list is updated weekly on Thursday afternoons.
— H-1 FREEWAY —
1) HONOLULU (NIGHT/WEEKEND WORK)
Full closures on the H-1 Freeway in the eastbound direction between Ward Avenue Overpass and Middle Street on Sunday night April 20, through Thursday morning, April 24, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., nightly, for the H-1 Rehabilitation Project.
For more information, please visit the project website at www.H1Rehab.com or call the project hotline at (808) 735 -7465.
The H-1 Rehabilitation project will upgrade the freeway sub-surface and asphalt to provide a longer-lasting, smooth riding surface, provide an additional lane in each direction, install upgraded lighting, improve drainage, and install glare screens along the median.
2) AIRPORT (NIGHT/WEEKEND WORK)
Lane closures on the H-1 Freeway in the westbound direction between the Keehi Interchange and the Airport Off-Ramp (Exit 16) from 5:30 a.m., Saturday morning, April 19, through 5:30 a.m., Sunday morning, April 20, for viaduct deck repairs.
— NIMITZ HIGHWAY —
1) HONOLULU (WEEKEND/NIGHT WORK)
Lane closure on Nimitz Highway in the eastbound direction between Kukahi Street and Bethel Street on Sunday, April 20, through Thursday, April 24, from 8:30 p.m. to 4 a.m., for soil evaluation.
— ALA MOANA BOULEVARD —
1) KAKAAKO (WEEKEND/NIGHT WORK)
- Lane closures on Ala Moana Boulevard in the westbound direction between Queen Street and Koula Street on Sunday night, April 13, through Friday morning, April 18, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., nightly, for utility installations.
- Lane closures on Ala Moana Boulevard in both directions between Queen Street and Kamakee Street on Monday night, April 21, through Friday morning, April 25, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., nightly, for roadway work.
No weekend lane closures are currently scheduled on Kauai.
No weekend lane closures are currently scheduled on Maui.
No weekend lane closures are currently scheduled on the Big Island.
No weekend lane closures are currently scheduled on Lanai.
No weekend lane closures are currently scheduled on Molokai.