Beginning Sunday night, Sept. 22, crews will begin the H-1 Rehabilitation Project from Middle St. to Ward Ave. Nightwork will include multiple lane and full closures. Visit h1rehab.com for details to plan and prepare.
What’s New for Highways
- Ihiihilauakea Stream Bridge Repairs Completed On Kalanianaole Highway - March 11, 2014
- Full Westbound Nighttime Closures Scheduled For H1 Freeway Rehabilitation Project - March 7, 2014
- Oahu Commercial Driver License Road Test & Motorcycle Skills Test Moving To New Temporary Location - February 21, 2014
- Drivers License Exams To Be Offered In Multiple Languages Starting March 17 - February 14, 2014
- H-1 Freeway Eastbound Ramp Closures Scheduled On Next Two Sundays - February 13, 2014
- Fort Weaver Road Lane Closures Wednesday For Traffic Pattern Modifications - February 4, 2014
- H-1 Freeway Lane Shifts During Nighttime Construction Work Begins Sunday Night - January 24, 2014
- HDOT Statewide Pedestrian Master Plan Receives National Award - January 22, 2014
- H-1 Freeway Westbound Palama Street Off-Ramp And Single Lane Closure For Emergency Repairs Tonight 12/19 - December 19, 2013
- Second Phase of Lahaina Bypass Highway Opens - December 17, 2013
More News H-1 Rehabilitation Project H-1 PM Contraflow Project Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Stategic Highway Safety Plan Rideshare Safe Communities Program
HDOT Major Improvements Statewide 2011-Jan 2014
Find out about HDOT’s major improvements projects, programs and initiatives that have taken place statewide in the last three years. Lots of work has been done to improve our Airports, Harbors & Highways for our residents and visitors. We’ll be adding to the list monthly, so please bookmark this page for future updates.